Click here for Myspace Layouts

Pembaca Setia ^^

Friday 11 January 2013

Count on u..

Assalamualaikum.. i've nothing much to update..
coz i feel lazier than d dude who drew the Japanese flag..
 jz i wanna say dat im sorry for the most stupid thing i did for d couple hours ago.but u should ask for my frogivness too!! c, how funny u read FORGIVENESS instead of FROGIVENESS...-.-''
oh my, u have no idea how i can face dat thing anymore..
u know what,

Relationship last long because two people made a choice; to keep it, fight for it and work for it..

but i guess dat now we don even make any choices yet.. jz acting like normal.. but deep inside, Allahwa'alam bisawab...

Sorry I have been gone mad and paranoid all the time . And everytime you advse for d sme thing dat make me sick of it all over again, I got mad at you a lot and most probably quarrel. I got tired alot! Trust me and have faith in me. Only this time we feel the pain, the hardships, the obstacles in our relationship. We just need trust and everything will be fine. if u listen to me.. if and only if!!


:') juZ say dat u lve me too..coz i knw dat i can count on u




No comments: