Click here for Myspace Layouts

Pembaca Setia ^^

Monday 25 June 2012

ku sangkakan panas smpi ke petang....

Assalamualaikum...


based on the title.. wat will u expect??
"errrr..ntah"
" i dont have any idea about that"
" is it a song title or wat"
" let me finish.. rupany hujan di tengah hari"


maybe u'll think it dat way...
n.. for d last answer.. yes... ur correct.. "RUPANYA HUJAN DI TENGAH HARI"


well.... from dat typical title u'll surely know wat im going to share wif u, my dear bloggers...
i simply wanna write about this thing... wat thing.. alaaaaa.. i thought u already know !!!
ishh.. should i mention here??
well,  today's entry is all about my LOVE STORY.. >_<  (malu!)


not exactly love story.. more to my problem... 
the main point is, i think. he already get bored to be with me...
why i said so???


well... usually, if i tell him something, he will get excited and seems like wanna know everything about me..
but then.. 
this couple of days, i realized that, he didnt like wanna care dat much about my story.. quiet weird.. but i still ignore bout it.. hmmmm...


USUALLY, we used to call after class. but today, when i called him, he seems doenst really want to talk wif me.. :(
when i told him about wat i did through out this day..
he just like.. OW... KENAK?? KTK LA YAA.. HMMM.. AOKKK.. UIII... and wat so ever.. and i was, WHAT HAPPEN TO U, DUDE!!! <------ (cakap dalam hati!)


yes, WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!


lejuk?? aka. bored?? what did i do?? have i done wrong to you??? or something u've heard, or saw make u change drastically like this???


i just keep wat i feel deep in my heart.. i try to be more open minded..and THINK POSITIVE...
but then.. i still cant deny that YOU ARE FALLING OUT LOVE WITH ME.. (xmacam dulu lg. T___T )
nevermind.. maybe you have your own reason.. c, until now u dont text me.. :( u r changing 360 degree!)




 if i ever did u wrong.. im so sorry.. i used to talk wat ever i want to you.. didnt care bout harsh words or what.. im so sorry... please forgive me.. n please.. just be as usual.. :(
i want the old you!!!


BUT, IF YOU CANT, nevermind.. BECAUSE

Relationship are like GLASS,sometime it's better to LEAVE them broken than try to HURT urself putting it back TOGETHER,.


true story.. :')


nevermind, if u cant stand wif my BAD attitude, just find someone else.. I MEANT IT!!


i think, u deserve better from this horrible girlwho always messed up with ur life...
im so sorry.. if we r not meant to be together.. it's ok...
i dont deserve u, btw.. hmmmmm..


u already bored with this kinda girl,huh??
nevermind.... im not perfect for you.. 
and last, HAYATILAH.. :')



SORRY.. :'(
IF WERE NOT MEANT TO BE TOGETHER.. I'LL PRAY FOR YOU... PRAY THAT YOU WILL FOUND A BETTER GIRL.. I MEAN, WAY BETTER GIRL FROM ME... 


SINCERELY.. from me.. 

and yes, i do love you.. more than you love me.. soe coz slu nyusahkan ktk,,,...
 im happy and feel grateful to have  u... but if i am ur burden, just... hmmmmm.. it's up to u....

No comments: