Click here for Myspace Layouts

Pembaca Setia ^^

Saturday 22 September 2012

Assalamualaikum..
bila dengar lgu ni teringat plak kt someone.. :)
someone yg mean a lot lam hidup ni.. :)
i mean, selain dr my family n friends.. :p

i got thid lyric from one of my awesome friend.
from her blog btw..

n oh!! BANGUN LAMBAT XD ORG NK KJUT..

so, TERLEPAS LA KURSUS KAWEN.. sedih.. la sgt.. 

nevermind.. im still young.. tp xtaw la klw umur xpjg.he.

dh laa. mls nk mbebel tgh2 ari ni..

terima lahh..



Greatness as you
Smallest as me
You show me what is deep as sea

A little love, little kiss
A litlle hug, little gift
All of little something. these are our memories

You make me cry, 
Make me smile, 
Make me feel that love is true... 
You always stand by my side, 
I don't want to say goodbye.

You make me cry, 
Make me smile, 
Make me feel the joy of love.
Oh! Kissing you... 
Thank you for all the love you always give to me, 
Oh! I love you... 



No comments: