Click here for Myspace Layouts

Pembaca Setia ^^

Saturday 22 September 2012

wordless !!

peace be upon to you..

# You gave me a reason to smile, a reason to cry. You left me one day, with no reason why
#If you're too busy to call, I'll understand. If you're late on a date, I'll understand, but if I stop loving you its your turn to understand

#You know what hurts so much? It's when someone made you feel special yesterday but makes you feel like you're a nobody today.
# I’m a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. And when I say I love you, I’m not lying.
#I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, then you start talking to me like nothing happened.

what i want...

# what i want is one guy who wont give up on me if i make a mistake. I want one guy who will never walk away. I want a guy who could never live without me. Someone who'd never hurt me

but...
#I showed you the sunshine, made you forget the pain. . You showed my the darkness, and left me in the rain

so, i guess.. dat's it
THANK YOU...

No comments: